Patch Notes: 1.3.00
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- An issue concerning leaking chatter objects has been fixed - this should significantly reduce memory costs over a long uptime for any game with large numbers of non-templated rooms.
- Scavenge containers can now have a set of fixed items that they always get in addition to that which is set up as part of a scavenge profile.
- The lib will now prune log files over a certain age, as set in the distribution config file as 'log file retention'.
- Static web pages are no longer generated on a delay by default, and are instead accessed via the /www/index.c file. Your web server configuration will need to be modified to make use of this by default if required.
- A creator option to ignore locked factions has been added.
- Quest givers can now act as hand-in points even if they are not the origin of the quest.
- An option has been added to allow people to self-select pronouns if they identify as transgender or non-binary